Friday, November 1, 2013

Tangle Lakes


My Uncle has an amazing cabin at Tangle Lakes.  He invited all of us over to play for a few days.  Unfortunately Dustin had to go back to WA to go to work.  So it was me and my crew, my parents, my brother and his wife and my Aunt and Uncle oh and their dog Jake.  It was a big group but we all had an amazing time.

We went on a short hike and saw these amazing views of the lake.
 
 
 

This this the cabin.  It is gorgeous and huge.  My Aunt and Uncle did an amazing job building it themselves.

We also to a boat ride out to check out my Aunts sister's cabin that they are still working on.

My kids loved the boat.  Although Makenna didn't love her life vest.

We picked wild blueberries went on walks and played.

It took Makenna some time but she finally warmed up to my Uncle.  Food did help:)

We went on a couple 6 wheeler rides.

More pics from our hike. 
 

There is a hill by the cabin that the boys and whoever they could get to go with them would climb several times a day. 

Goofing around:)
Thanks for letting us crash at your cabin!  We made some amazing memories!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: