Monday, May 23, 2011

Puerto Vallarta Adventures


One of the main reasons we chose Puerto Vallarta for our vacation was because Dustin wanted to go on the zip line coarse there. Unfortunately on the morning of Suzanne was sick so Dustin and I went alone. I am still bummed that our friends didn't get to go because it was so much fun! We started out the day on a 30 min boat trip where they took us across the bay.

We then got in and rode in these jeeps up a cliff to the zip line area. It was very bumpy and you had to hold on almost the whole time.


Here is us before the jeep ride.



We then got all geared up with a helmet, gloves, dust bandanna, and harness. Not the most comfortable gear. Next we jumped on a donkey and had a long ride up another cliff. From there you hike up a short trail to the first zip line.



Here is Dustin repelling down a water fall into some water.

Here is me repelling down the water fall. Feel free to laugh at my facial expressions, I know I did:)

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: