Friday, September 17, 2010

First Day of Preschool


Yesterday was Camdin's first day of preschool. He is in the PM class, so he doesn't go until 12:30. All morning long he couldn't wait to go, he walked around the house for hours with his shoes and backpack on asking every little bit if it was time yet.

Once he finally got there he took one look at the class room and was off. I had to make him say good bye to me, he was already totally engrossed in painting his rainbow. It was hard to let him go, I can't believe that he is old enough for all of this! But I know he is ready and loving it!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

that is so cute! camdin is totally ready for it, he is such a smart boy!

scott and ashley said...

Fun- can you believe they are that old??!! Ella started preschool this week also! Hey also- we might be putting in an offer on a house by you guys- well I think its by you guys :)! We need to get together sometime!