Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chicken Pox

Two weeks ago I took Colton to the doctor about a weird rash that was around his mouth and on his arms. Well he said it was either an extreme case of herpes or the chicken pox. It didn't itch and didn't spread but he said that is the way chicken pox is once a child has been vaccinated. So we were told to treat is as chicken pox and stay away from other kids. I love being a stay at home mom but I normally never stay at home. Almost everyday of the week we go play somewhere or head to different stores. So this not leaving the house thing was so hard for me and the boys. We tried to make the best of it by doing art projects, making strawberry jelly, planting our garden and reading lots and lots of books. Luckily last Wednesday all of the bumps were scabbed over so we are finally free!
I did get a call from my doctors nurse saying that both of the tests came back negative. All of that staying home was for nothing. I felt like screaming at her, but of course I thanked her for the call and hung up:)

Camdin was a huge help, washing the strawberries.

Camdin took this pic, he is getting pretty good.

Working hard on the garden.

0 comments: