Sunday, April 11, 2010

More Fun with Grandma and Grandpa


On my parents last day we filled it full of riding bikes and swimming. I think my boys really love it when people visit because we get out and do all sorts of fun things. Not only that but my parents spoiled them with toys and played non stop with them. My boys are still talking about Grandma and Grandpa chasing them around our kitchen. I would also like to thank them for watching my boys while Dustin and I went out for some us time. Thanks Mom and Dad, we can't wait until you come back for another visit!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

grandparents are the BEST!

Nate and Alyssa said...

So glad they got to come see you again!! That last picture is soo cute!!

Joanne Amos said...

Aww...I can't wait to be a Grandma. Great pictures!!!