Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Wife

Happy Life!

After being a devoted mother and wife for several years and never getting a night off I decided that I deserved a break. The plan was for Dustin and I to get away for a trip but unfortunately family was unable to watch them. So because I am still deserving of a trip I talked Dustin into letting me and some other deserving moms go on a get-away trip without husbands and kids. Well it happened and it was great! We went on a 4 night cruise from LA to Mexico. I was able to sleep with out getting woken up, work out whenever I wanted, read books and magazines, go shopping and soke up some sun. It was hard being away from my family but I think I came back capable of being a better mother with more patience.

Catalina Island

Ensanata Mexico

Suzanne and I about to go into our fancy dinner on the cruise.

Before heading home we checked out some of LA. Here is Sandra Bullock's Star.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

you ARE so deserving, and i am so glad you asked me to go with you... i had SO much fun with you!
by the way, you are so photogenic!

Keri said...

so fun! every mom needs a break like that!

Nate and Alyssa said...

HOW FUN!! I want to go on the next one!!