Saturday, February 27, 2010

Camdin's Perspective

Camdin has started taking pictures. I wont let him use our good camera yet but he loves to play around with the smaller one. It has been fun going trough his pictures and seeing what he thinks is picture worthy. He is so cute when he is about to take a picture he says "cheese" in this silly way that just makes you want to smile. I remember a couple of days ago I was reading in bed and he must have told me to say "cheese" a dozen times. Now I know what he goes through on a daily bases:)
Camdin took so many of his monster trucks smashing each other.
Here is a great one of me getting out of the shower:)

I think Camdin plans to use this as black male over Colton in the future.

PS. I had no idea this was going on. Good thing there are no sharpie marks on my couch.

0 comments: