Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Unexpected Trip to Alaska

My Poppy died unexpectedly this month so our family took a quick trip to Alaska. Dustin flew up there with the boys and I but had to leave early. In total we stayed a week and a half. It was so nice to be home. It was a hard trip but we were able to enjoy our time with family.
Our first trip outside all bundled up. By the end of the trip the boys hated putting on their boots hats gloves and snow pants.

Both of my boys warmed right up to their great Grandma.


We stopped in North Pole to visit the real Santa Clause.

Camdin said he wanted a T-Rex Mountain. Anyone know what that is??

2 comments:

Keith & Melanie Erickson said...

T-Rex Mountain is Hot Wheels I think. They had it on sale the day after Thanksgiving for about $19. I don't know what it is now.

Suzanne said...

i'm so sorry about your grandpa... i'm glad you got to spend some time with family though, that's always nice! Glad you're home!