Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

This year was my first year to be cooking solo for Thanksgiving. I was very nervous and worried about all of the work. On the big day I ended up having so much fun. I made myself and checklist and went at it. Dustin's job for the day was taking care of the kids and dishes. He ended up doing the dishes 3 times that day.(Thanks Honey!) Everything turned out so good and went very smoothly. As we sat down at the table to eat we went around the table and told what we were thankful for. After Dusitn and I were done Camdin went and he said the cutest things.

1. Water
2. Hot Water
3. Warm Water
4. Uncle Orin
5. Jesus
and then he named all of his friends from nursery and all of his other cousins aunt uncles and grandparents. It was very sweet.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

your dinner looks great! good job, you are so brave! :o)