Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

Christmas morning turned out just about perfect. The kids slept in and were thrilled that Santa had dropped off presents. For the next several nights Camdin has been asking if Santa can come again:) I stayed up the night before finishing Camdin and Colton's matching jammies, using my new Christmas present (thanks honey!). I think they turned out so cute. I am going to try and continue this tradition every year.
I asked Camdin his favorite present and he told me Batman. I think this is the toy he has played with the least:) Who knew it was his favorite?

Everyone enjoyed target practicing with the Nerf guns.

Santa left goggles in their stockings. As you can see they love them.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

i love the goggles! nice work on the jammies too... i think you're going to have to teach me to sew! :o)