Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bear Lake Over Labor Day

We had so much fun at Bear Lake last weekend. The weather was terrific not too hat not to cold a perfect 80 degrees. We played at the beach, rode four wheelers, hung out with family and my boys played with their cousins day in and day out. There were several bummers of the trip first being I left my battery to my camera in WA so was unable to take pictures. Second being our new truck was acting up. We were stuck in Boise for over 6 hours on the way there and 4 hours on the way back. It was kind of weird our truck had its problem both times at 2 in the morning right around Boise. Looks like Dustin is fixing our little problem today for good so hopefully we wont get stuck anywhere anytime soon.
We have been traveling so much this summer I am really looking forward to a nice calm fall and winter at home.At the pool.

Camdin's super hero party.

Paka and Colton.

Naked boys at the beach.

1 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

Because why wouldn't you ride a four wheeler Naked? I totally would if I wouldn't get arrested!! I love Bear Lake!!