Monday, June 15, 2009

Zip Line

Yesterday we had some friends come over for dinner. I was busy making dinner so of course the boys were up to no good:) They put in a zip line in our back yard!! I was a little nervous but once I saw my husband go down it I knew it was strong enough:) Well Camdin was the first child to try it out. As you can see from the pictures he was at first excited. But once he got up to the top he freaked out. So Dustin started him lower. After he was done we kept asking him if he wanted to go again and the answer was always "no".
Putting the harness on.Making sure he wont fall out of the harness.
Camdin getting scared and starting to cry.

Dustin pushing Camdin down the zip line.


Our friends little girl Nora was so brave she started from the top with no fear. (I love the face she is making happy yet you can see a little nervous.)

1 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

We miss you guys! That looks like so much fun. Can you imagine what trouble all our boys would get in together?