Friday, June 5, 2009

Things Are Looking UP

So this morning Colton woke up with a smile on his face and has been doing a hundred and ten percent better. We had a very productive day and are ready for the weekend and some fun family time:)

I have been feeling a little guilty about my very negative post. I guess I just needed to vent out some of my built up frustrations. I love my son, (and his very cute ears) I would do anything for him and want him to be the healthy happy little boy that he should be. Colton is an amazing son his smile brightens up my day and is an amazing cuddliler. I love him dearly and am so greatful I get to be with him everyday.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm glad things are getting better! I don't think anyone would fault you for being frustrated after everything you've gone through. We know you love Colton and you're an amazing mom!

Jessica Ryan said...

I agree with her! You ARE an amazing mom, and ear infection after ear infection would be a very very hard thing to deal with.