Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Garden Is In

So we finished planting our very first garden last night for FHE. I really hope we get some veggies, because it was allot of work:) Dustin got really excited when we were buying seeds and went a little nuts. We had more seeds then would fit so I guess we are having a 2# garden up by the house with watermelons (yeah I know it was Dustin's idea), pumpkins, green peppers, and strawberries. I am sure there will be many more posts about our little garden this summer because I am sure everyone is dying to know how it is going:)My cute little helpers (Colton wanted to taste our harvest before it was ready)

Our latest purchase was a rototiller. I don't think we would be even close to finishing without it.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

thanks so much for stopping by today, it was great to see you!

Krista said...

We were just wondering if anyone in the ward had a rototiller! Now we know. ;) Good job getting your garden in, lets just hope the soil warms up soon.