Thursday, March 19, 2009

Questions Questions

Camdin is in the stage when he is asking questions all day long. At first I was loving how curious he was. Now I am getting sick of answering the same questions over and over again, even though he knows the answer he continues to ask the question. His favorite questions are 1. What are you doing? 2. Where are we going? 3. What is that noise? 4.Where is the baby?(even though Colton is right in front of him). I am really trying not to stop answering him but I seriously hear these plus more questions 50 times a day. Dustin has gotten really good at just tuning him out. I am hoping this is just a stage and he will be answer his own questions soon:)

2 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

I think the questions turn into endless rambling. Ian will talk non-stop the whole time we are in the care. He makes up the most random things and it gets a little old after 20 minutes of made up nothing. Good Luck with the questions. Finn hasn't started yet, but he never gets to say anything with his brother around.

Krista said...

I agree that gets old! I once read that instead of answering their questions all of the time, try to respond with a question. Like when he asks, "Where is the baby?" respond with something like, "Where do you think the baby is?" or "Are you excited for when the baby wakes up?" I used this trick when Kendall was younger and it seemed to help. Good luck!!