Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Ear Infection!!

Yes it is true with tubes Colton has managed to get yet another ear infection. I was so disappointed when the Doctor told me. This was supposed to be fixed. But that is not all my poor little boy is fighting with right now he wok up with conjunctivitis in one eye and has a runny nose. So he has puss coming from both ears, goop in his eye, and a runny nose it is not his cutest hour. And of course our Ear nose and throat doctor decides to take a 2 week vacation. My poor baby. Colton is on eye drops, ear drops, and an oral antibiotic so hopefully he will be better soon.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

oh my goodness, poor Colton! that kid has had such a string of bad luck, i'm so sorry! please let us know if there's anything you need... maybe send Camdin over for a few hours or something!

Krista said...

I can't believe he has another ear infection! I hope it clears up soon.

Keri said...

Unbelievable! Poor Colton, and poor YOU!!! I hope he gets over everything quickly!

... CBM ... said...

Oh sweetie I am SO sorry!!! We just got back from Matayah's follow-up... 5+ weeks of fluid in both ears :( ughhhh... you may have to counsel me through this - if this goes on for a few more months without clearing, she'll be getting tubes as well. I thought they were supposed to fix everything though!!! Ugh. I am so sorry! Hang in there! Thinking of you! xoxo!

Nate and Alyssa said...

I am so sorry!! I can't believe he has another infection. poor kid!! Finn is finally doing better but we have to go to another follow up appointment this week. But, good news, the insurance came through. Of course a week late but oh well!!

Nate and Alyssa said...

OK OK I have to look at the Blog to see if the real important thing is here and I am disappointed to se that the New Truck is not up yet come on how can I be living my dreams through you if you dont even give me a picture. Hope all is well.
NATE

dna.norton said...

Oh my goodness! I am soo sorry! I totally know where you are coming from! Claire had tubes and still got ear infections. Finally last December they took her adnoids out and put in a new set of tubes and she has not had even 1 ear infection since! So if the tubes don't seem to help, ask about getting his adnoids out. It solved all of our problems! And the surgery wasn't any harder on her than the tubes surgery. Good luck!