Monday, February 16, 2009

Random Cuteness!!

My boys are so cute!! Although they do have a problem looking at the camera and smiling at the same time:) So a quick update. We have had a pretty busy week. Dustin is still slowly finishing our small half bath (darn those curved corners!) Camdin is doing fantastic with potty training!! Except for one minor accident he has gone six days no accidents!! Yeah!! I love only having one in diapers. Dustin and I were able to go out for Valentines Day. It was so nice. A couple of friends watched the boys. They said Colton was so funny as long as he could see Camdin he was happy but when he got out of sight he screamed. I am so happy my boys love each other so much!!

Eating Socks Yum Yum!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm not sure if you found your phone yet or not, but that number I gave you the other day is the wrong one! Plus you need our UPC code or something, so I'll get that to you too! Sorry!