Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Temple Lights

Last Friday we were able to be at temple square for the turning on of the Christmas lights. It was beautiful!! Salt Lake was the temple Dustin and I were sealed in, so it will always hold a special place in my heart. It was a little cold but so worth it. Camdin had fun running around and seeing all of the amazing colors. Colton unfortunately didn't see a thing he slept though it. It was so nice to be there with family and enjoy the start of the Christmas season.
Salt Lake Temple

They put the nativity on the reflecting pond this year. It was so pretty.

Camdin and I bundled up nice and warm.

All of us! Minus the kids.(don't worry a friend was watching them)

2 comments:

Krista said...

You got some great pictures! I love the one with the reflecting pond. Christmas at Temple Square is one thing I miss about Utah.

Logan and Ashley said...

I have always wanted to see the lights at Temple Square! I am so jealous.
Hey I need some addresses. If you wouldn't mind e-mailing me your address, Nikki and Jeremy's, Brian and Emily and Megan's addresses, that would be awesome. Here is my e-mail: loganxeeb@msn.com. Thanks!