Monday, December 1, 2008

14 Hour Drive

It took us 14 hours to get to Wyoming. We chose to drive at night so the kids could sleep. Our plan worked great. Colton and Camdin did terrific, they slept when ever the car was moving. When ever we stopped they wanted to get out and of course being the pushover mom that I am I usually let them both get out. The hard part was getting them back in to their car seats. These pics were taken somewhere in Idaho at some gas station parking lot at 11:30pm. We ended up staying there for over 30min just letting the kids play.
Dustin and Camdin running around the Jeep.
Colton "Driving" and playing

2 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

I love the get out and run around breaks!! They make trips so much better than being stuck in the car the whole time!!

Megston said...

could possibly have the cutest nephews in the world... yeah I'm going to go ahead and say it... I have the cutest nephews ever.