Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Six Month Check up

So last week I took Colton in for his six month check up. Colton is in good health right on track for development and was oh so tough when he had to get four shots in his legs. That is always the hardest part for me. Having to help the nurse hold my child down while they stick him with a sharp long needle. I believe the saying is true for me that it is harder on me then it is on the baby. Colton also got measured and weighed to see how he compares to other babies his age. Lets just say neither of my boys are going to be famous basket ball players. I thought it would be fun to compare my two boys at their six month check up. So Colton weighed in at 15 lbs and 15 oz and Camdin was 17lb and 2oz. So according to the rest of the babies in the nation Colton is in the 10th percentile and Camdin was is the 25th percentile for weight. For length Colton was 24 3/4 in and Camdin was 25 1/2 in long. Compared to everyone else Colton is in the 3rd percentile and Camdin was in the 10th. But good news their heads and both in the 75 percent. So I guess that means we are going to have smart short healthy boys!!

1 comments:

... CBM ... said...

Mariah, you totally had me LOL! That was funny - I read it out loud to Ken too. Matayah was in the 50% for both at her 6 month (well, a tad under avg for her weight really)... Parker was about avg for his weight and in the 90th something percent for height - and still is! He's as big as most 3 and 4 year olds we know!
Glad the boys are healthy & happy, no matter their size. ;)