Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Little Helper

Camdin loves to help me around the house. He loves to "help" me with laundry, dishes, sweeping, and cooking. Usually he can "help" me with everything except the cooking but the other day for lunch I thought it would be fun to include him. So we had the very fun and nutritious pigs in a blanket. Camdin loved to wrap the hot dogs, and I could tell it made him feel very important. So I have been trying to include him a little more in my daily activities. That way in a couple of years he can take over for me. HA HA!!

Camdin working hard helping me!
Enjoying his hard work. Below he is doing dishes.

Colton eating his new food of the week, bananas.

Colton loves his tummy time. He has already started to scoot around. He will be crawling before we know it.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Such cute and happy helpers! Great smiles!