Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cousins

On our trip to Idaho Camdin and Colton and so much fun spending time with their cousins. It was too cute to see the three older boys running around the house playing. Kaiden who is 4 would sit in front on Colton and make faces at him until he would burst out laughing. I know he is going to be one great big brother.
The boys also had tons of fun playing with their Uncle Keegan and Aunt Jessie. The pics are at the Lake where they played in the water and made sand castles.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm glad you found us! Your blog is SO cute, I love it! I'm so glad we'll be back in town soon, we have lots of fun hanging out with you guys! Thanks again for your help last night!

Logan and Ashley said...

Wow I have been a huge slacker!! You guys have been so busy. That is great about Dustin passing his test. Tell him congrats from us and good luck!
Cousins are great! I love that Camdin has some his age to play with. It makes family get togethers so much more fun!