Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Smile Makes It All Worth It

Colton just got his first ear infection. Lets just say yesterday was one of the hardest days of my life. For over an hour I held two screaming babies one in each arm. I was just about in tears near the end. Thankfully we caught the ear infection at Colton's 2 month check up so I only had a day of a inconsolable infant. By yesterday afternoon he was back to being a smiling cooing adorable baby. So yes a smile makes a mothers job all worth it. Here are a couple of those smiles that brighten up my day.

1 comments:

... CBM ... said...

Awww! Thanks for the link. :) I owe you an e-mail. Oooh those smiles are SO worth it. I hope he's feeling much better now. Did you get signed on to ours? I think Ken just update last night... love you! xo!